Last Updated Date: February 28, 2023
When we use the term “personal information” in this Policy, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated, deidentified or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
- Information You Post. We may collect personal information you post in a public space on our Platform, such as on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information. We may collect personal information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and personal information posted on your page.
- Information You Submit. We may collect personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect personal information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit. We may also collect personal information when you interact with services and features that we may make available on our Platform, such as quizzes, or if you interact with our virtual stores for a particular brand, virtual try-on for one of our products, or virtual styling tools. We may have additional disclosures about these services or features that we make available to you before you interact with these tools and ask for permission to collect the information that will be collected in that service or feature.
- Audio Visual Information. We may collect photographs, video images, CCTV recordings, call center recordings and call monitor recordings, and voicemails. If you use one of our virtual try-on features or complete a quiz that allows you to upload an image, we may collect images that you submit to those features. If you call into our Consumer Engagement Center, then we may record your calls for quality assurance purposes. If this information constitutes “Biometric Information” (such as facial recognition information, biometric identifiers, faceprints, face scans), then we will collect, use and store such information in accordance with applicable privacy laws. We will have additional disclosures about services or features of our Platform that collect “Biometric Information”, which we will provide to you prior to the collection of any such information. If we store “Biometric Information”, then we store this information for no more than three years from the individual’s last interaction with us, absent a subpoena, warrant or other legally compelling justification.
- Health-Related Information. If you are part of one of our consumer programs, then we may ask you general health and symptom information. If you participate in a consumer research study where we have collected your informed consent, then we may collect and use certain health-related information as outlined in that particular informed consent form.
- Demographic Information and Protected Classes of Information. We may collect your birthdate, age, race, ethnicity or national origin, gender and zip code. We may also collect personal information relating to your hobbies, lifestyle, routines, interests and shopping behavior.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. For example, we may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information. We may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform or may include information that allows us to approximate your location. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the “Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
- Log and Analytics Data. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Register for an account.
- Purchase products or services through our Platform.
- Sign up to receive promotional communications.
- Request a sample.
- Join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or focus groups.
- Use of our Platform services and features, such as completing a quiz, or interacting with a virtual store, virtual try-on, or virtual styling tool.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Consumer Service team.
- Call or email or otherwise communicate with the Consumer Engagement Center.
- Interact with DomiFokhagyma social media pages.
- Automatically. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Platform.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
- We may also collect personal information about you over time and across different websites, apps and devices when you use our Platform, using tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, Flash objects, APIs and mobile software development kits (SDKs) and we may use third party services to collect this personal information when you use our Platform.
- From Third Parties. We may receive personal information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving personal information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks, analytics vendors, and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram. The information we receive from these social media sites is dependent upon the social media site’s policies and your settings on that site.
- Third party sites, including those that allow you to integrate your third-party account with your DomiFokhagyma account.
- Family, friends and others who provide your personal information to us because they think you may be interested in our products and services or they want to share a product or service with you.
- Companies that provide personal information to supplement what we already know about you, including data aggregators. Certain third parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include past purchases made offline or online. It might also include online usage information.
- By Combining Personal Information. For example, we may:
- Combine personal information that we collect offline with personal information we collect through our Platform.
- Combine personal information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine personal information we get from third parties with personal information we already have about you.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services, including any samples that you requested. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions or virtually test our products.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your personal information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your personal information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use the personal information you provide to evaluate your application.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your personal information to send you electronic communications, including through email or text message.
- For Interest-Based Advertising. We and our third party partners may engage in interest-based advertising using personal information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms to serve you relevant advertising on our Platform or on other sites, services and mobile applications or on other devices you may use. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the “Online Advertising and Third Party Tracking” section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform or enforcing our terms and complying with law.
- To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- To Comply with Law. For example, we may collect, evaluate, and monitor consumer complaints and adverse events during or after use of products to comply with our regulatory obligations.
- For Internal Business Purposes. For example, to provide and improve our Platform, for quality control, training, and analysis, for risk management, audits, investigations, and reporting, to maintain records and audit interactions with you, for safety maintenance, for system administration and managing our technologies.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- On our Platform. For example, we may display personal information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature. We may also display personal information you submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion. We may also share personal information with data aggregators, advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include our affiliate companies or brands or third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. These third parties may also share your personal information with others. These third parties may use your personal information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
- For Business Transactions or Reorganizations. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of all or a portion of our company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves or Third Parties. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing personal information as required with government agencies. We might share personal information with legal authorities or law enforcement when we are investigating potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
Promotional Emails and Text Message Communications:
At any time, you can opt out of receiving our promotional email or text message communications. If you opt-out you will still receive non-marketing or transactional messages from us, including messages about your account and responses to your inquiries.
- You can opt-out of our promotional emails or text messages by following the instructions included within each of those communications.
Mobile Application and Location Based Services:
- You may control our collection and use of location-based information through our mobile applications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. If you withdraw permission for mobile applications to access precise location data, we may continue to approximate your location based on information like your IP address.
- You may completely opt out of all location-based information collection by us if you uninstall all of our mobile apps from your devices.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- We use this information collected through tracking technologies to provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising, recognize you across multiple devices, monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns of our visitors, and otherwise enhance our Platform and your user experience.
- Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking technologies, or to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- If you block cookies, certain features on our Platform may not work. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies and you may not be able to block non-cookie technologies (such as flash cookies) and these browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. In addition, options you select relating to cookies and other tracking technologies are browser and device specific. You must exercise these choices on each browser and device you use.
We engage in interest-based advertising to deliver online advertising that may be more relevant to your interests. We permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about your use of our websites and Platform over time so that they may play or display ads on our Platform, on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) or hashed data with our third party advertising partners to help identify you across devices or serve you ads on social media sites you may use. We and our third party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
- To opt-out of or learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to control the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes, visit the bottom of any Domifokhagyma brand homepage that links to this Notice. Look for “AdChoices – Do Not Share or Sell” at the bottom of any Domifokhagyma brand homepage. This will take you to a tool which will allow you to opt out of certain online advertising and tracking activities.
- Some advertising opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, the options you select relating to interest-based advertising are browser and device specific. If you use a different device, change browsers, or visit a different Domifokhagyma brand website or delete the opt-out cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again.
- You may also be able to limit certain interest-based mobile advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
Google Analytics and Advertising:
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our users interact with our Platform. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google’s site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Doubleclick advertising cookie) or other third party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Service. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences or by vising NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. While we continue to evaluate this evolving technology, we do not currently respond to those signals. However, you can opt-out of such tracking directly on the Platform by following the steps noted in the Interest-Based Advertising section above. If you have questions, please contact us via one of the methods listed in the “How to Contact Us” section at the end of this Policy.
- If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop and some features of our Platform may not be available.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
The Internet is not 100% secure. Like all businesses, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal information you provide to us via the Platform. We have, however, taken certain steps designed to reduce the risk that the personal information you provide us will be subject to loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
Our Platform is directed only to Hungarian consumers for products and services of Domifokhagyma Ltd. This Platform is intended for use in Hungary and is subject to the laws of Hungary, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites, plug-ins, applications or other online services. If you click on a link to a third-party site or other online service, you will be taken to a site or other online service we do not control and that is not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites and other online services. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites and other online services carefully.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +36 70 942 1133 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 16:00 PM). You may also write to us at the following address:
6728 Szeged, Kiskert utca 8
6753 Szeged, Dobi István utca 18
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy of this Policy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.